Monday, October 2nd, Inspirational Post

October 01, 2017

Magnolia-licious Challenge #13 Anything Goes - Option of Pearls 

Happy Monday everyone! It is now October. Can you believe it. We are closing in on the last 48 hours of our Magnolia-licious Challegne #13. I hope you can make into the big draw. It has been so much fun seeing everyone's cards. I can't thank everyone enough for being part of this wonderful group.

 

I am very excited to have my Mom filling in for Melanie Smith. Melanie is very busy with some amazing things so my Mom said she would fill in. I hope you enjoy her card. The idea on this card was to showcase the beauftiful foamiran we have in the store. I think my Mom did a great job :)

 You can once again find Foamiran and Stamens at the store.

 

http://www.magnoliastamps.us/

Candy Mills


 

News!! 

DooHickey Kit 18 is still up for Pre Order. I still have some left, but not many. Everyone who ordered their kits are guranteed their special exclusive die.

I want to let everyone know that DooHickey Kit 16 is going to be shipped soon and I have access to some more Kits. If you missed out please Pre order them at the store. 

 

http://magnoliastamps.us/doohickey-kits

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments